To provide a responsive reception service, customer service being at the forefront of this at
all times. To be the first point of contact for tenants and prospective tenants in a large
student accommodation building. To provide a comprehensive administrative support to the
· Deal with customer enquiries by social networks, email, telephone and in person.
· Cover the front desk during office hours.
· Provide appropriate advice to tenants and potential tenants regarding any queries they
· Undertake viewings with potential customers and be able to give them appropriate
· Ensure the reception and management suite is clean and tidy at all times and adheres
to Health & Safety requirements.
· Receive and process payments.
· To monitor and chase rent arrears.
· Undertake inspections of the student flats and rooms to assess condition for recharges.
· To file and maintain customer data.
· Liaise with the maintenance function to ensure any issues are resolved promptly and are logged appropriately.
· To conduct any other reasonable duties at the request of the General Manager.
If you feel this is a position you can full-fill please apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Up to £8.72 per hour