Adecco Cramlington are delighted to support their client in a search for a Finance Clerk to join their team. This position is initially a fixed term 6 month contract, which may be extended depending on the candidate, and business needs.
You must be a competent user of SAP to be considered by the client for the position.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide administration support to the finance team.
- Completion of journal entries into SAP.
- Process and match invoices with goods received notes.
- Obtain sufficient and appropriate authorisation on supplier invoices in accordance with internal control procedures.
- Match supplier invoices with authorised orders and ensure accurate coding to the general ledger.
- Maintain control of the location of those invoices distributed for authorisation.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Open, file, prioritise and distribute post for the Finance department.
- File and archive purchase ledger invoices accordingly.
- Liaise with suppliers and identify potential product or service supply issues on a timely basis.
- Employee expenses processing
- Maintaining AP SAP accounts and reconcile.
- Will uphold H&S and company principles in his/her area of responsibility, continually seek opportunities to improve and enhance quality standards, and encourage other staff to do likewise.
Other Important Factors
- Flexibility to meet changing requirements as a result of the business situation.
- Initiative to deal with difficult supplier situations re overdue payments and disputed invoices.
- Discretion and confidentiality to be exercised where appropriate.
Should you have recently found yourself redundant from your role, and are looking for a secure locally based position - please apply today.
Monday to Friday working week, 8am start - 37.5 hours per week.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy